Geocon Professional is standard software product developed in cooperation with various users for semi-automatic creation and fully automatic calculation of shift schedules in social and health care institutions. Regaldless of the extensive complexity, the program stays easily usable due to self explanatory guidance elements and guarantees high efficiency. Flexible work time models, direct link to the payroll systems and time recording systems are just small part of Geocon Professional.
Geocon PlanProfessional offers plenty of settings with which users can build up virtual structure similar to the institution they work for and define all specific accounting elements they need.
Geocon PlanProfessional guarantees noticable work relief. Main criteria is the practical settling of the planning and calculation processes. Every station nurse or every social housing coordinator will find familiar processes and images from the manual planing on the screen in front of them.
A specific trait is the high level of flexibility. The program can be utilised for any institution – tariff, size and type are irrelevant. A simple “tariff setting” – such as according to AVR or BAT, for example – is insufficient for the practical installation, various company policies, regional conditions, etc. can have an influence. This supplies a high level of parametrics especially in regards to actual time calculations, work time models, holiday regulations, etc.
Geocon PlanProfessional is an open system which is compatible with every software (administration software, payroll systems and time recording systems). The functional areas and abilities of this program will be presented to you on the following pages. We look forward to a buzzing dialog and/or your requests, questions and improvement suggestions.
To meet the growing demands of our clients in the field of schedules creation and working time reporting we have developed Geocon PlanExpert, which is the corporate version of Geocon PlanProffessional.
Geocon PlanExpert means modern and flexible time planning, easy to use user interface, fully user-oriented solution with high standards and competitiveness.
Geocon PlanExpert is built as an informational system, which assists employees in daily operations with the preparation of schedules and reporting of working time.
Geocon PlanExpert supports the work of every staff member on every level in the whole organization (leadership, planners, staff), although only some staff members work with it. Each employee who is operating with the system has access to certain functions and data.
Geocon PlanExpert is developed on a modular principle, which leads to easier integration of new components and modification of these which are already developed.
In Geocon PlanExpert are integrated tools for controlling the access to the system and data protection from unauthorized access. Also the system offers tools for tracking changes in the database.
In Geocon PlanExpert are included technological means for integration with other informational systems, XML-based standard, and other specific protocols.
Geocon PlanExpert operates on standard PC-compatible PCs connected to LAN or Internet.
Geocon PlanExpert is designed and implemented as a system that can serve medium and large size organizations. It allows the usage of many workstations located in wide areas throughout the country.
To ensure optimal productivity and performance Geocon PlanExpert is implemented by three layer client-server application. Consisting of clients, application server (possibly using more than one server) and management system database.
This architecture has the following main advantages:
- Allows load sharing through physical distribution of layers.
- Allows the use of various technologies.
- Thin layers are independent and therefore easy to maintain and develop.
- Easy tracking of transactions and related issues.
- Optimized traffic.
- High productivity – all the business logic is located in the management of the database that prevents downloading and processing of large amounts of data over the network.
Communication between client and server application is based on TCP sockets. They represent a reliable return channel for data transport between the two parts of the application. Applications that communicate over a socket you can be run on the same computer or on different computers connected among themselves via the Internet or other TCP / IP network.
All this allow simultaneous operation of multiple users with the same database, without affecting working speed and performance of the application.
PlanTime is a program developed as a separate module that can be integrated to our products. It provides reporting of working time for staff. Access rights to different levels of the program and others.
One PC constantly manage the whole system by storing data about employees holding an identification password/card…It records all passes through the control points and load all the information in the programs for the preparation of schedules Geocon Software.
PlanTime offers several options:
1.Reporting of working time by several types of systems – by computer or fingerprint.
- The system provides optimal control over working hours and access of employees in real time.
- Modern and intuitive user interface.
- Multiple network access of unlimited number of users.
- By entering the password (for each individual employee) or by a fingerprint , the employee will be uniquely identified by the software. The module will record event – input or output. Respectively will register whether the event is the beginning or end of the workday.
- All information from this module enters in our products for planning and processing of monthly work schedules.
- Ability to produce statistics on attendance, delays, mission, and absences of each employee based on a predefined schedule from Plan Expert.
2.Employees can insert wishes (shifts, absences and leaves) and follow their schedules.
This module is implemented in two environments:
- Graphics – can be used within the organization, as previously required to be installed.
- WEB – can be used outside the organization (from home on the road if users have a device that is tied to the Internet and Internet access).
Each employee has his own password, kept in an encrypted form.
Staff is with limited rights, unlike users. Staff has no access to settings, prints and statistics.
The administrator of the application allows staff to access this module and implements their rights to use it. A personal password is assigned by the user on initial entry into the module, but may be set in advance or changed by the administrator.
By this module users/employees can see and modify information related to them:
– Individually check their personal schedules
– Insert whishes
– Schedule holydays
– Create their schedules
Very practical way to edit your own working time.